Trade Technology Developer - New York, India
Tower Research Capital LLC, a high-frequency proprietary trading firm, seeks a Trade Technology Developer. As the Trade Technology Developer, you will be a part of one of Tower's largest trading team with a presence in New York, Gurgaon, Chicago, and London. The team develops proprietary trading algorithms for automated trading on most major exchanges across the world. This role is available in New York City or with Tower’s affiliate, Tower Research Capital India Pvt. Ltd, in Gurgaon, India.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with quantitative traders in New York, Gurgaon, Chicago, and London to develop analytics, analyze market data sets, and troubleshoot trading issues.
- Augmenting, improving, and redesigning the complex proprietary tools that support our global quantitative trading systems. These tools handle complex computations using a large amount of data across our production trading data centers around the world and our clusters in our development data center in New York.
- Developing new applications to assist traders in efficiently operating and monitoring trading strategies on more than 50 exchanges across the world.
- Writing highly speed-sensitive and scalable code that will process large amounts of data.
- Coordinating with Tower’s Back Office team to troubleshoot P&L, positions, and intraday trading issues.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 4 years of work experience in a core programming role at a top tier technology firm, investment bank, or technology-focused startup
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or a related field
- Strong working knowledge of Linux
- Strong programming skills in C/C++
- Extensive experience with Python and Shell
- Experience with distributed systems and big data (a huge plus)
- The ability to notice, analyze, and resolve problems quickly and effectively
- The capacity to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- An interest in trading and the financial markets (a plus)
Tower's main office and garden roofdeck are located in TriBeCa, a neighborhood in downtown Manhattan. While we work hard, Tower's cubicle-free workplace, jeans-clad workforce, and well-stocked kitchens reflect the premium the firm places on quality of life. Benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Signing and performance-based bonuses
- 401(k) with company matching
- Five weeks of paid vacation per year plus nine paid holidays
- Free breakfast, lunch, and snacks on a daily basis
- Free gym membership
- Free tickets to New York events, including the US Open and TriBeCa Film Festival
- Mentors from top engineering institutions
Tower India offers benefits and opportunities for growth similar to those provided by Tower.
To apply, please click here.
Tower Research Capital India Pvt. Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.