Infrastructure Developer - India
Tower Research Capital India Pvt. Ltd., an affiliate of the high-frequency proprietary trading firm Tower Research Capital LLC (“Tower”), seeks a software developer with world-class intelligence and excellent programming skills to design and improve the firm’s information systems related to P&L, risk, and accounting.
Tower successfully trades a number of different strategies in a variety of markets. We have an extremely high-performance network that processes huge amounts of financial information in real time. Tower Research Capital India’s office in Gurgaon, India is composed of a talented group of quantitative research analysts and programmers.
- Developing and managing the firm’s real-time risk, alert and P&L system
- Developing real time risk management and performance-tracking tools
- Developing and enhancing applications that provide easy access to historical market data, positions, transactions, and referential data
- Improving the overall reliability of the back office system
The ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science from a top college or university
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in designing and improving information systems
- Strong knowledge of a development language (C++ and/or Java is a plus)
- Excellent computer programming skills
- Good Linux system administration skills and knowledge of shell scripts
- Strong communication skills
Additionally, the successful candidate will be:
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Able to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English
Financial experience is not required.
- Competitive salary
- Five weeks of paid vacation per year
- Lunch and dinner on a daily basis
- Cab facility within Gurgaon
- Health club allowances
To apply, please click here.
Tower Research Capital India Pvt. Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.